Kick your summer off with a typical twist to your Sunday Brunch at home. What better way to start than by celebrating National Pineapple Day, June 26. We’ve paired our favorite sparkling wine with a blend of paradise that’s sure to impress all of your guests.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 bottle of Cantina De Pra Prosecco (or really any champagne or prosecco will do the trick, we’re just a big fan of this one)
- 1/4 c. sugar, because what’s a mimosa without a sugar rim?
- Pineapple wedges
- 1 c. pineapple juice
- 1/3 c. coconut milk (not canned)
- 1 whipped topping, for serving 1/4 c. sugar, for rimming champagne flutes
- 6 champagne flutes
How to do it:
- Pour some sugar into a shallow dish.
- Lace a pineapple wedge around 6 champagne flutes and dip in sugar.
- Set those aside while you prepare your boozy bunch side kick.
- In a pitcher, stir the pineapple juice and coconut milk until melded together.
- Pour into champagne flutes and add as much champagne as you wish.
- Add a touch of personality to each flute with the whipped topping and a pineapple wedge.
Pineapple cutting tip: Slice off the top and bottom, after you shave the prickles off! Trust us, it makes so much easier.
Now you’re ready to serve! We’re sure everyone will be talking about your DIY Perfect Pineapple Mimosa for the rest of the summer. Talk about brunch goals. Happy Pineapple Day!