Posted by In Bloom Florist on January 10, 2023
| Last Updated: January 30, 2023
Valentine’s Plans with yourself, your partner, and your pals!
Who says Valentine’s Day is just a day for romance? Let’s make the most of this loving holiday to show how fond we are of our partners, besties, and families all weekend long!
Here are some fun ways to spend Valentine’s with the people you care about:
With Your Partner
- Head To The Flower Shop – Come into our shops the weekend before Valentine’s day and choose a floral or plant gift together! This way you both get what you want and it will spruce up your home all week long. Snag a bottle of wine and chocolates too, then you can enjoy each other’s company for an intimate weekend together.
- Outdoor Movies – Whether it’s a classic film at Leu Gardens or a charming rom-com at Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company, enjoy a movie with your favorite person away from the couch. Look up your favorite local movie pop-up spots and surprise them with a same-day flower delivery when you get there!
- Browse The Bookstore – Take your partner to explore your local bookstore or the new aesthetically pleasing Winter Park Library! Scan the shelves for your favorite novel or find a new book to exchange with each other. Spend time together reading in a quiet corner with coffee, flowers, and thoughts on your new book, and turn this public space into an intimate date!
- Revitalize Your Space – Spend the weekend refreshing your home! Shuffle your favorite playlist, organize a closet, rearrange the living room, freshen up your houseplants, and hang up some new art. Make this weekend about self-care and providing a fresh new take on the space you spend every day in.
- Self-Love Spa Night – Pamper yourself with a relaxing Valentine’s night. Run a warm bubble bath, light your favorite aromatic candle, and play soothing ambient sounds to unwind. Send the spa to your doorstep with a same-day spa basket delivery!
- Send Yourself Flowers – If anyone deserves a bouquet, it’s you! Celebrate yourself with a monthly flower subscription. Fresh unique designs will be delivered directly to your doorstep once a month. Signing up saves you 20% on fresh flowers and it includes free delivery!
- Pottery With Pals – Pottery workshops are popping up throughout the Orlando area, so grab your pals for a night of creativity! Vyntage Goods and Yada Yada Pottery are hosting a Galentine’s Night where you can glaze a custom ceramic mug while enjoying drinks and hors d’oeuvres. Spruce it up with a flower delivery to your friends that morning to remind them how fond you are of them.
- Build a Bouquet With Besties – Stop by The Flower Bar at our shops with your friends and build custom bouquets for each other with florals that symbolize friendship!
- Spread Love To The Community – Love doesn’t have to be for any one person; it can be shared beyond your close circle and into the community. Show fondness for your neighborhood by volunteering for a local organization. Gather your friends to help serve at a soup kitchen or spend the day caring for furry friends at Pet Alliance of Orlando. Here is a list of local non-profits we are supporting throughout the year with our Hope In Bloom program.
- It’s Time To Treat The Parents – Celebrate love by spending quality time with the pair who spent years loving you. Skip the typical dinner out and cook your parents a meal with a table set with blooms and an elegant bottle of wine. It’s time to show off all that they have taught you!
- Floral Design With The Kids – It’s never too early to introduce your children to the joy of flower design. Come to The Flower Bar and pick flowers with your little ones to arrange in a vase at home. Teach them to nurture and care for their colorful blooms so that they will last longer!
- Sibling Time – Whether they’re miles away or just around the block, catch up with your siblings or family members. You can schedule a flower delivery and Facetime those far from home, or bring out your inner child and head to Player 1 Video Game Bar with those siblings that live close by!