S P R I N G is finally here!
Springtime is our favorite, full of bold, colorful blooms, and fresh flowers for our designers to play with. Scroll down for a list of our favorite floral we have in our coolers this Spring season and to learn some fun facts!
Sincerity, Sport & Play
- Hyacinth bloom in the Spring, once per year.
- They are bulb Flowers that are very fragrant.
- Used in celebration of the Persian New Year.
Fame, Love & Passion
- Tulips come in over 3,000 varieties within 14 different types.
- Red tulips are the most popular kind due to their romantic symbolism.
- These Spring blooms are bulb flowers and originate from Iran.
Rebirth & New Beginnings
- Bulb flowers are native to fields and woods in Southern Europe and North Africa.
- There are 13 different classifications of Daffodils – Trumpet, Large Cup, Small Cup, Double, Triandrus, Cyclamineus, Jonquilla, Split Corona, Poeticus, and Tazetta.
- Daffodils are one of the first perennials to bloom after the winter frost.
Admiration, Pride & Beauty
- Carnations come in a wide variety of colors and each color has a different meaning.
- Carnations are one of the oldest cultivated flowers, the origin is unknown.
- These flowers can be dyed by food coloring in any color imaginable!
Good Luck, Independence & Protection
- Originates from Europe and South Asia.
- Characterized by their fragrance and small flower buds that are usually pink, purple, or white.
- These flowers have been used to make aromatic brooms.
Gratitude & Happiness
- Native to Sicily, Cyprus, and Southern Italy.
- There are 110 species of Sweet Peas that date back 300 years.
- They have a delicate butterfly-like structure to their blooms.